Hiring BAMS/BHMS Doctors
Required BAMS/BHMS Doctors for Tele Consultation.
Job Location: Lucknow/Punjabi Bagh, Delhi
Experience: Freshers/Experienced Doctors
Age Group: 25-40 yrs
Job Type: Full time
Salary: 25000/- to 30000/-
All applications accompanied by your resume/cover letter should be sent to email@example.com along with recent photograph.
Website - http://drbhartis.com/career/
However, the following responsibilities are likely to be carried out on a daily or weekly basis, regardless of the doctor’s specialty:
- monitoring and providing general care to patients
- admitting patients requiring special care, followed by investigations and treatment;
- examining and talking to patients to diagnose their medical conditions;
- carrying out specific procedures, e.g. performing operations and specialist investigations;
- making notes and preparing paperwork, both as a legal record of treatment and for the benefit of other healthcare professionals;
- liaising with other medical and non-medical staff in the hospital to ensure quality treatment;
- promoting health education;
- undertaking managerial responsibilities such as planning the workload and staffing of the department, especially at more senior levels;
- carrying out auditing and research.
Key skills for Doctors
- Ability to work long hours, often under pressure
- Good practical skills
- Ability to solve problems
- Effective decision-making skills
- Leadership and management skills
- Communication skills, compassion and a good bedside manner
- Drive to continue learning throughout career
A doctor in specialist training starts on a attractive salary and negotiable for best candidates.
Consultants earn a basic salary on length of service.
Bonuses are paid for work, the amount varies according to the situation but it is typically 10% to 20% of the basic salary.